Digitalization of learning and education
The innovation system where users, companies and academia co-create new edtech-solutions
Innovation and Growth
Edtech Southeast Sweden facilitate successful digitalization and learning by being a strong regional innovation ecosystem for edtech (Educational Technology). An environment where opportunities grow into scalable edtech-solutions. Our focus is in four different areas:
- Innovation and incubation environment simplifying identification of needs, development and the testing of new solutions all the way to the delivery of commercial solutions. Triple-Helix co-operation between schools, companies and academia is vital for successful results.
- Acceleration support for established edtech-companies in growth and expansion.
- International partnerships for competence exchange and increased export.
- Making it easier for edtech companies to enter the market and establish in Sweden.
Digital literacy is fundamental in order to live and be an active citizen in a democratic society.
Edtech, used in conscious and structured way, utilize the power of digitalization in learning for increased efficiency and better learning results.
We are also sure that edtech is a key component in solutions for challenges that many educational systems face; integration of refuges, lack of teachers, declining student results and the increasing amount of administrative work for teachers.
Edtech together with skilled teachers and students, is a combination that generate new possibilities for lifelong learning.
Relations between organisations all over the world
Edtech Southeast Sweden is a cluster of science parks, incubators, schools, companies and municipalities in the southeast of Sweden.
Our ambition is to identify and stimulate relevant and successful digitalization of learning and education. Each partner contributes with resources and competences in line with their business objectives. Shared values are created in the cluster as all actors work towards the same goal while the co-operation also create specific business value for each partner.
We are continuously seeking new ways to expand our network both in Sweden and internationally.
Information about some ongoing projects and initiatives where Edtech Southeast Sweden is engaged.
EdTest is a unique co-creation platform edtech solutions through user testing by pupils and teacher in schools in the southeast of Sweden.
We build upon previous years successful execution of EdTest. We are looking for teachers, schools and companies that want to participate. Participation in EdTest is free of charge for both schools and companies.
The EdTest 2019 is open for companies to apply to get solutions tested by pupils and teachers in southeast Sweden. Kick-off takes place October 23rd 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions and discussions.
Required - visualising needs
Persons working with education in companies, schools and pre-schools of face situations and challenges that currently available solutions does not solve. Required is an initiative to capture and visualise these needs in a way that create opportunities for needs owners to identify potential co-creation partners among edtech developers and researcher.
1. Collection of needs is done through a web-form where persons that has identified a need describe the need and why it is important to solve it.
2. The needs are made available for actors in the research and development sector. For example, students seeking input to a case project, researcher seeking research subjects or companies seeking inspiration for new edtech solutions.
3. Edtech Southeast Sweden is facilitating the matchmaking between need owners and actors that want to further investigate the subjects.
Contact email@example.com if you want to participate or want more information.